spanning_time

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Well, It Was Free

This post is going to be a bit different than usual, but this seems like a good avenue regardless. Plus, you get something free, so there's something in it for you readers anyway.

If you go to this site, you can get a free pack of Dentyne Ice sent to you. I'm more of an Extra fan on the whole, but I was willing to give it a go, and ordered my free pack before heading to Spain, and took it with me.

I have to admit the gum is pretty good. I mean, it's gum, but it worked out on that level. It does not work for being in a pocket though, so be warned. I kept the gum in my jeans, and it just sort of melted. Dentyne, if you're listening, you need to make your gum more *Extreme!!!!*-ready, since melted gum is all but worthless. For you readers though, maybe you can try the product under more normal conditions and have better results.

Oh, and yes, this post means spanning_time is back from Spain, with more content to come (and no, we don't really count this post in the category of "content" - but still, free gum).

3 Comments:

  • Which flavor did you get?

    By Blogger Ironmaus, at 1:45 PM  

  • the cool frost flavor. i don't remember getting a choice, but it tastes alright.

    By Blogger 2RedShoez, at 5:50 PM  

  • Crazy. Now you can pick from Cool Frost, Wild Winter, or Cinnamon Spice. I think I went for Wild Winter. We'll find out soon.

    By Blogger Ironmaus, at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home