spanning_time

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Warning: Geekery Ahead

I would recommend going to see the new X-Men film. It's not bad by comic movie standards. This post isn't about that though. It's far more geeky than that. Today I somehow came across another local blog. It's local, so it's at least relevant in that regard, but the post that drew my attention concerned the following query: How can Wolverine swim? For those of you that don't know, Wolverine's bones are grafted with adamantium, so his bones would be heavier than usual. What makes the post worthy of inclusion here isn't the post itself but the comments. The sheer geekery at work is both priceless and addictive. I started reading and there went a good twenty minutes of my life. Take a look when you've got a spare moment (and yes, it helps if you've got a comic book reading past).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home