spanning_time

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wrasslin'

Yes, I'm blogging from vacation. I've managed to find some Internet to "borrow" so I might as well use it.

I just wanted to let all of you know that Friday the PinDown Girls are doing their thing at the Showbox. I've never seen them, and don't know the details really, but were I in town I would definitely be in attendance. It's wrestling, which seems to fit right into our burlesque and roller derby little city. There's wrestling the first week of the month at Rebar that I have yet to witness as well, but between the wrestling bands, and certain spectacle, this should be worth your while.

1 Comments:

  • while women wrassling might be a turn on for some..i'd much rather see a good women's roller derby match, anyday..i need to find some in my town!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home