spanning_time

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Pissing the Day Away

This is disturbing.With weather like we're having recently, you should really be out at a park, not reading blogs. I'm certainly going to use the weather as my excuse for not writing (it sounds better than "I'm lazy."). Before I head out to get some Vitamin D though I wanted to leave you with this little website gem: Urinal.net. It's not glamorous, but neither is its subject matter. It's a collection of urinal pictures from around the globe. There isn't even commentary for the urinals featured, just a picture and a description of the location. It's simplicity is what makes it so engaging (you can send a urinal to a friend!). There are more than a few Seattle appearances, so take a look (don't worry, it's not a gross-out site, just clean shots of porcelain urinals).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home